Florida Master Gardener Training is offered at the UF/IFAS Extension Polk County.
Master Gardeners volunteer in a variety of projects, including:
- Answering questions at plant help desks
- Giving landscaping and gardening workshops at public libraries
- Building demonstration gardens
- Assisting with community gardens
- Teaching youth and school gardens
The 2017 Florida Master Gardener Training will be held in Polk County January 10-March 2, 2017. It will meet on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. The cost of the class is $150.
Please download and fill out the forms in the sidebar. Applications and payment must be recieved by October 28, 2017.
Please contact us if you have any questions.