Polk County 4-H Youth Development
The UF/IFAS Extension 4-H Youth Development Program uses a learn-by-doing approach to help youth gain the knowledge and skills they need to be responsible, productive citizens. This mission is accomplished by creating safe and inclusive learning environments, involving caring adults, and utilizing the expertise and resources of the University of Florida and the nationwide land grant university system.
For recent events, check out our Facebook page.
Please be advised that enrollment in 4honline for the new 4-H year does not open until August 20, 2015. If you enroll before then, your profile will be changed back to inactive.
UF/IFAS Extension Service
PO Box 9005, Drawer HS03
1702 HW 17 S Bartow, FL 33831
(863) 519-1043 FAX (863) 534-0001
- 4-H Animal Science
- 4-H Career Development
- 4-H Citizenship and Leadership
- 4-H Communication and Expressive Arts & Sciences
- 4-H General Club Materials and Organizational Development
- 4-H Environmental Education
- 4-H Individual and Family Resources
- 4-H Plant Sciences
- 4-H Science and Technology
- Discovering 4-H
- Involving Youth in the Community Development Process